1. Things are going to change, whether you want them to or not. You might be desperately trying to avoid a change in your world. However, if this is a change that makes you excited, a change that could potentially alter your life for the better, then you should go for it. You should take the risk. If you don’t, it might keep your world consistent right now, but that’s not going to last forever. Things are eventually going to change, but you might not be in control of the direction your life goes the next time. It might be a change you aren’t even happy about experiencing. So when you have the choice between a mediocre life and an extraordinary life, always go with the latter!
2. Everything staying the same isn’t necessarily a good thing. You might feel tempted to preserve your current life because you’ve grown used to it. Because you’re comfortable. Because even the bad parts are tolerable. However, you could be so much happier making a change. It could help you achieve everything you’ve ever wanted. Remember, the most familiar choice isn’t always the right one. Sometimes, you need to step outside of your comfort zone in order to find true happiness.
3. Change is a necessary part of growth. Think back to your life when you were younger. Things might’ve been good, but they had to change as the years passed. They had to develop along with you. Just because you miss an old job or home or friend doesn’t mean you were wrong to move on from them. You can recognize that you had a good time back then while also realizing you need to move on.
4. Change can be a beautiful thing, depending on your perspective. Change is never easy. Even if you’re embarking on an exciting new adventure, there’s going to be some sort of downside. Maybe you’ll see your loved ones less. Maybe you’ll leave a place you loved. However, you shouldn’t dwell on the negative. Focus on the good. Be thankful that you have the ability to make a change, that you’re lucky enough to start moving in a new direction.
5. One change doesn’t mean everything has to change. Sometimes, it feels like one change will completely alter the direction of your life. However, some things are always going to remain the same. There are going to be certain constants. Maybe you’ll be living somewhere new, but you’ll have the same friends. Maybe you’ll be switching career paths, but you’ll still have your hobbies. You won’t be giving up literally everything at once.
6. You deserve to live your most authentic life. You might feel like everything is fine right now — but do you want things to remain exactly like this forever? If not, then you need to make a change. You don’t want the years to keep passing while you remain in the same place. You don’t want to keep procrastinating and never end up at your destination. It’s never going to feel like it’s the right time to make a change, but you have to do it if you want true happiness. You have to take a chance on yourself soon.